What Is The Warrior Way?
When parents are considering if private education is right for them often they wonder about the leadership team, how education will be prioritized, and often how Christian values will be integrated into the school culture.
At Hart 2 Hart Christian Academy we partner with parents and churches to equip each student with the tools necessary to reach their full academic potential, develop a personal relationship with Christ, and instill social responsibility. From the board to the classroom we share the same vision and goal. That is to do whatever it takes to help our students reach their academic best while achieving their divine-designed goals.
Meet Our Board
Who We Are:
Our mission at Hart 2 Hart Christian Academy, Inc. is to do whatever it takes to help children reach their full academic potential, develop a personal relationship with Christ, and instill social responsibility. We are called to do everything unto the Lord. Colossian 3:23
What We Believe:
Statement of Faith:
1. We believe the Bible is the only inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15-17) and provides us with His intended standard for faith and living;
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14
3. We believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His death that paid for, our sin through His shed blood,
in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension/rising up to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1; Matthew 1:18,25; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 9:15-22; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8; Acts 1:9-11)
4. We believe that acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only path to salvation for men and women. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who lives within and guides Christians, so they are enabled to live godly lives. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14)
6. We believe in eternal life, and that through belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, we spend eternity with the Lord in Heaven. We believe that in rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal suffering in hell. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
7. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and Man. I Timothy 2:5
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and that all believers are members of His body, the Church. (Philippians 2:1-4)
9. We believe that God created all human beings in His image. Therefore, we believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end, we believe that every person should be treated with love, dignity, and respect. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21;)
The statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe.